Friday, October 4, 2013

NIGERIAN RHAPSODY- FACEBOOK FRIEND REQUESTS FROM UNKNOWN PARTYS..

..
NIGERIAN RHAPSODY- i received an unsolicited "friend request" from some unknown supposedly woman. 
I googled her, and came up blank. ditto for linked-in.
so never accept unknown friend requests- it ties up your frine d count, and when you get to 500, and they are half of some internet cafe in outer nigeria, well, whats the point?

so- just chat on message mode.  
HERES WHAT YOU WILL LIKELY GET.
 no nigerian barrister bearing gifts, however. just send money, western union. etc.
bored? this is kind of entertaining. besides the govt is shut down, so what else do you have to do? 
lol..

  • Conversation started September 25
  • David Christopher Roach
    David Christopher Roach

    hi. nice to meet you.
  • September 26
  • Nancy Williams
    Nancy Williams

    Hi, how are you doing??i am nancy,am actually new on here and trying to see how it works so i came across your profile you really caught my eyes with you lovely profile i will like to read from you soon so we can get to know and know each other better
  • September 26
  • David Christopher Roach
    David Christopher Roach

    well, hi nancy. feel free to chat anytime. David
  • Nancy Williams
    Nancy Williams

    How are you doing today? I am so happy to hear from you, my name is mary i am from ohio and also i will tell you what i am looking for in a man....What I'm looking for is to find that special man that I'm meant to be with....someone to share and spend my life with.. Someone to confide in and someone not just for me to lean on...but for me to be his support as well. I want him laugh and have fun...and to be able to talk with me, not just at me.. Someone that is not just my best friend...but my partner.. My Soulmate... His interest are mine as well as mine are his own . I want to wake up next to him every morning....to feel his laying next to me. I want to want to see him every second of every day.. I want to make him happy because when he is happy, I'll be happy. I want to be able to make him laugh..Because when he laughs...I'll laugh with him.. I really don't want this to sound too mushy but i am saying the fact that i want in my life.
  • Sunday
  • David Christopher Roach
    David Christopher Roach

    far out? do you like TV? i like to watch the show CATFISH on TV. about women on th einternet who are nigerians, or something, and are looing foe verything like you just said- int the exact same script. do you like TV?
  • Sunday
  • Nancy Williams
    Nancy Williams

    I dont really know what you are looking for.As for me i simply want someone to share my life with...Like you know Family is very important to me as is the idea of marriage. I am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me. Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor. . I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read, cook, and travel. My interests are many. I am honest, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual. I'm romantic, caring, and much more! I'm "crazy" about all pets. especially dogs and cats I love nature and I like to travel. I like books and reading Bible .I'm looking for a partner for life..are you the one? Everyone needs their own interests, likes/dislikes, hobbies, views, etc because its these things that make us unique,It's hard to put it down in words what you think you may be looking for in someone; because sometimes you don't know what you're looking for until you stumble across it in the dark and stub your toes on it. Obviously you want to meet someone who has similar interests, hobbies, views, etc so there is some compatibility. Yet, on the other hand, if i am looking for a man i can share my life with , the man who is really himself and dont really make things hard, i will love to meet honest, caring, lovely, trust worthy man and who is one woman . the man i can share laughter, joke, fun , love, understanding with , i am also looking for a romantic man who can make me feel the taste i desire, who is God Fearing, open minded,Straight forward and Down to earth, I love to listen to variety of music, I enjoy in sharing a meaningful, intimate conversation with my partner.
  • Sunday
  • Monday
  • Nancy Williams
    Nancy Williams

    Really?thank you
    Where are you from?
    Do you have kids because I love kids so much
  • Wednesday
  • Nancy Williams
    Nancy Williams

    When you always come online
    Can I have your email address so I can write you on there ,mine is w_nancy56@yahoo.com
  • Today
  • David Christopher Roach
    David Christopher Roach

    this is fine right here, nancy.
  • Nancy Williams
    Nancy Williams

    I believe in communication, honest, trust and respect are very important in any relationship I'm involved in. I am a very romantic, affectionate, sensuous and very passionate lady.I will never make my man feel unappreciated or be neglected, nor take him for granted
  • Nancy Williams
    Nancy Williams

    Hey dear, its great to hear from you again.....I asked myself some questions and give you the answer, can you also answer them and let me know what you think, I would take them one after the other: So what do you like to do for fun? Your hobbies and interests can reveal a lot about you, and I'd like to learn more. Is there anything special that you're passionate about? I love swimming, taking walks down the park, observing nature, running and walking, I also love cooking and taking walks by the sea side, I'm passionate about a candle light dinner with i and my partner holding hands together and sharing intimate thinhs about each other.....
  • David Christopher Roach
    David Christopher Roach

    see my profile. mountain bike riding, walking, internet; Tv; reading books; drinking; meeting people. hanging out. movies. im pretty boring.
  • Nancy Williams
    Nancy Williams

    I'm so in love; I get this warm sensual feeling every time I think of you. When I sleep at night, all I can dream about is you. I wish I could hold you in my arms. I dream of the day when I could kiss you passionately on your soft sweet lips and listen to your heart beating because it's sweet music to my ears. All I can say is let me be the one you love; let me be the one whose love you need
  • David Christopher Roach
    David Christopher Roach

    oh how nice. I bet you say that to all the boys.
  • Nancy Williams
    Nancy Williams

    No I guess am really getting interested in you
  • David Christopher Roach
    David Christopher Roach

    oh. im just a nice guy. where do you live? want to meet up?
  • Nancy Williams
    Nancy Williams

    Would also love to meet up with you
    I am in nigeria just stranded here
  • Nancy Williams
    Nancy Williams

    So how do you want it
  • David Christopher Roach
    David Christopher Roach

    huh? guess we'll never meet. i'll likely never get to nigeria. your profile says ohio. usa.
  • Nancy Williams
    Nancy Williams

    Yea that's where I come from
    Came to nigeria to get some goods and now lost evrything I have here the hotel manager siezed all my things and now am down here
    Just need to get out of this shit country to ohio
  • David Christopher Roach
    David Christopher Roach

    and you need money....
  • Nancy Williams
    Nancy Williams

    Come on how do yopu know all this
  • David Christopher Roach
    David Christopher Roach

    this isnt my first rodeo.
  • Nancy Williams
    Nancy Williams

    How did it go?
    Do you really help people get in back to the state
  • David Christopher Roach
    David Christopher Roach

    no. im broke. i wish i could. if your a citizen of the USA- go see your local USA state dept consulate/ embassy- depending on what what city you are in. im not a travel agant, or anything like that, sorry. and im broke - bankrupt, wish i had money- id leave town..
  • Nancy Williams
    Nancy Williams

    Have gone to meet them but they can help with the hotel bills and hospitla bills if ithey could i would have gotten out of this country
  • David Christopher Roach
    David Christopher Roach

    nothing i can do for you, sweetheart. sorry. of course i wish i could- as a fellow human being. everyone has to make their own escape. stow away on a ship? hide in the hold? find a american in nigeria? dont know..
  • Nancy Williams
    Nancy Williams

    But can't you help me by lending me the money will give it back when I come to you
  • David Christopher Roach
    David Christopher Roach

    sure- get a pensil- ill give you my credit card number..
  • Nancy Williams
    Nancy Williams

    Hon why not just send it with your Credit card
  • David Christopher Roach
    David Christopher Roach

    ok ill mail you my credit card. just give it back when you get here...
  • Nancy Williams
    Nancy Williams

    You can send it through western union online using your credit card
    I think that's fast and preferable
  • David Christopher Roach
    David Christopher Roach

    so send me your shipping information, then. will $9,800 dollars AMERICAN DO?
  • David Christopher Roach
    David Christopher Roach

    im waiting...


No comments:

Post a Comment