Tuesday, September 16, 2014

OOPS- I DID IT AGAIN? BROKE THE GOOGLE RULES..

SEEMS IVE RUN AFOUL OF GOOGLE + RULES.
I AM IN THE PROCESS OF COMPLYING; AND   WISH TO COOPERATE FULLY.-
HOWEVER I CANNOT DO THAT WITHOUT THE  ADVICE OF GOOGLE+ "POLICE"- TO  MODIFY THE OFFENDING MATERIAL.


https://plus.google.com/apps/google

hi- i received a message saying some of my posts are inappropriate.
ive noticed there is no age restriction setting; as there is on BLOGSPOT- TO SET FOR ADULT CONTENT , ETC.
I will be happy toi cooperate with google +  content and rules-
please let me know of any specific material- send me the link- and i will be happy to comply with the google + rules.
I enjoy the one stop everything capabilities of google+; and itrs related   sicial media links; and tools, and APPS- blogspot, drop box; and so on.
thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment