Friday, February 6, 2015

HUMOROUS BLAST FROM THE PAST-

http://nancynall.com/2011/08/26/the-reaper-and-the-cutting-room-floor/#comment-403338

David C Roach said on August 26, 2011 at 6:03 pm
a couple of links about tim goeglein, plagiarizing, keith olbermann, and pope jokes- poking fun at this as someone else in your blog comments described as a ‘sanctimonious twit( think dana carveys “church lady”)…
please ignore the content warning- it is to keep minors, and other impressionable minds out. the rest of us/ draw your own conclusions…
anyway- on with the “roach show”
I will be the first to admit, that my life in print would rank somewhere in amusing tabloid outrageousness between Hunter S Thompson, and Charlie Sheen; but my point is that people like goeglein, etc, are totally enamoured with their seriousness, and become clowns n the process, while i make no pretext of clowning around and making satirical parody of these people who are totally serious in their foolish ness, while i’m totally serious about my foolishness- mocking the idiots in their idiocy, by being, well, the village idiot savant. If reading my blog doesnt amuse youse, then i’m not doing my job.. But these idiots in DC, and Indy, and Fort Wayne city /county govt are totaly serious, while I, meanwhile enjoy turning the world into a tabloid.. Mike Dooley- RIP. Dooley/duly noted. one of my humorist inspirations, in the footsteps of Will Rogers, and so on.
oh- and hi nancy! glad to see you are still around, and making the fools suffer gladly. and suffering with fools like me. (just foolin’.. lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment