Wednesday, July 15, 2015

WHAT I WANT TOO.

x
x

 marriage proposal


age: 29
ok so I'm 29 I'm very outgoing love to make new friends very straightforward and honest I always speak my mind whether it's good or bad.I'm very easy to get along with I love to cook and I'm a total neat freak I can't stand a dirty house.I'm looking for someone who wont lie to me or fill my head full of bs or play head games with me I want someone to be real with me tell me the 100% truth about everything no matter what it is we should always be able to communicate without communication there is no trust and without trust there is no relationship.I'm a tomboy I love the outdoors and I love cars,I do have a girly side too but it's not often that I get to show it.I think act and talk like a guy most the time so yeah I get along with guys much better than I do females.I can't stand drama or he said she said bs it's just not my thing I will straight drop whoever brought that to me out of my life in a heartbeat I hate drama!!I enjoy going out to dinner,the movies,the beach,walking in the park and I really enjoy going out to sing karaoke every now and then.I like cuddling on the couch watching tv or movies with my special someone as well and cooking meals together is fun from time to time.I want someone who has a car and a job and his own place someone who knows what they want in life and is working towards those goals.I know what I want and I am working really hard to make it all happen as well.I am very sexual I like to have sex quite alot so I want someone who is as sexual as I am and enjoys it more than once every couple of days,I like it at least once everyday.I am a white female blue eyes,shoulder length red hair,big boobs,nice ass,thick waist, I have amazing legs and a pretty smile.I am a country girl at heart but I have a rocker/punk/goth side to me as well.I do have tattoos and I want to get more in my future if my job and or career allows for it.I don't really know what else to say other than if this sounds like something you want then feel free to email me with any further questions about myself,tell me a bit about you and a pic would be nice and if I like what I read and see I'll give you my number we can text and I'll send pics of myself in return
x
x

No comments:

Post a Comment