Wednesday, April 13, 2016

WHAT A LIFE

X
X

X
WHAT A LIFE
X
DUDE- IN REPLY TO YOUR E=MAIL and since fricking facebook is having some technical problems- too many it seems- stupid millennials lol

I'm like Dr Banner- the Avengers version with Mark Ruffalo. "Thats my secret- I'm always angry"

I suppose I have had one too many sticks poked in my cage. PTSD; ADHD, anger management; short fuse; and tolerance for people out to cause me trouble.
Other than that. Im the nicest dude you ever want to know.
That being said-I'm not a "liberal move-on/PETA; far left Democrat. or rather small "d" "democrat"
these whiny ass spoiled crybaby Millennials- the rotten children of these rotten Baby-boomers- are the bane of MY existence.
I was born in 1960- dead edn scraps leftovers; debris of the plague of locusts of the BB's.
And- tool soon for the GEN-X'ers- which I more closely identify with. Every time the Economy takes a dump; crashes; its somehow related or caused by the baby boomers- the lastest one in 2008- from all the baby boomers reaching age 62- the earliest they can retire with Social security- which they have also sucked up every penny of- so theres little left for the rest of us to earn and accumulate.; anyway- so let me get into my DRILL SERGEANT MODE HERE LOL
so- every time I see hear or read about how these millenials want the world handed to them on a platter; or free handouts- you know- college; housing cars; jobs - you name it- I go ballistic.
like - HELL NO YOU LITTLE SCUM BUICKETS-= NO ONES GOING TO GIVE YOU ANTYHING- NO ONE GAVE ANYBODY ELSE BEFORE YOU ANYTHING; WELL ALL HAD TO WORK OUR ASSES OFF FOR THE FEW SCRAPS OF THIRD HAND SHIT WE COULD BEG BORROW OR STEAL FOR AND SORRY YOU CRYBABIES- YOURE NOT GETTING ANYTHING EITHER. YES- I sympathize- lifes hard; nothings easy and it would be nice if we all shared a little bit more; but the worlds not going to change for you and theres no way youre going to change it- so imrovise adapt overcome survive and get upoff your asses ; out of your mothers basements; turn off your fricking x boxex play stations or whatever the fuck theyre caled; and go out and make your way in the world. if you have to VOLUNTARILY RE-LOCATE FAR FAR AWAY FROM HOME- well- welcome to the club- at least you dont have raging hordes of screaming NAZIS OR COMMIES TRYING TO OVERTLY KILL YOU. go Join the ARMY if you dont like civilian life
ETC..
you get my point- sort of a cross between Donald Trump and SGT Hartman/R Lee Ermy- and My father- who grew up in the DEPRESSION and was part of the "greatest Generation; who turned 18 just a few years after WW@ ended; but was sweating bullets. He got his name on a PATENT- that was key in the dial up internet- but did he ever get a pay off ? NO.
so- ive worked myself to exhaustion several times collapsed from PTSD stress; etc from trying to make a living- like GET RICH OR DIE TRYING- suffered local police harassment; managed to keep out of trulbe no felonies; I cut my hair i shaved my face- short stubble- cause my face breaks out; I can pass a drug test; and I can pass a background test if the dont care about my weekend socil drinking- never above the legal limit.
I drive my mother to church every weekend; taxi drive her wherever she needs to go- My life isnt exactly where i thought id be at age 55; but im hapy; its OK-
yes- I "live in my mothers basement"- so to say- not really- we share the homestead; I cook clean yard work; anything she needs.
I dont want to sound like a hypocrite; but when I got a job as soon as I turned 18; woirked several JOBS before that- mostly mowing; yard work odd jobs handy man for the neighbors and anybody who would pay me legal cash. I joined the Navy at age 20- to blow up the iranians in 1980 hostage thing- I was in 33 months- I wasnt CAREER MATERIAL and i told them that- I was sort of a misfit; but it was fun; in its own way- from reading war stories from WW@ about the war in the pacific etc. and battleships-
My grandfather and father were ARMY artillery officers a Capt and a LT-
Ive lived here in fort wayne ever since about 1967; except for my Navy time and Ohio State university.
I was born in california while my father worked for the Missile/Space industry- a REAL Howard Stark- from the comic books.
SO- like I said- im just an ordinary average joe- except when people fuck up my karma- such as those fucs at the local downtown media- like what did i ever do to them? they started it all- so I unload; like donald trump does. im glad hes showed thats how its done.

Im a Democrat- because im pro choice; social liberal; want weed legalized; and a host of otther things that will happen in california before here ever.
AND- im a fiscal conservative- meaning any project thats put forth that is clearly someone elses get rich quick no money down other peoples money etc- carpetbagger scheme to cash in themeslves and their pals; wel- imagainst it. they need to think small- sorry if they all lost their shirts in the most recent recession; just dont make up your losses on the backs of the poor and the taxpayers.
I suppose the BIGGEST REASON IM A DEMOCRAT- is they arent over run with these lunatic batshit crazy radical religious fundamentalist extremists- no different than RADICAL ISLAMIC JIHADIS WHO WE ARE AST WAR OVER SEAS- the whole bunch of them,- pro lifers right to lifers; anti- gay anti non- whatevedr church they are members ; and al the way down the line.
Ive never been much of a religious superstitious sort of person. I have my own beliefs and when i know you 5 years i may slip and say something holy. lol.
so- there you have my BIO in a nutshell.
so-HOW ARE YOU? DOUGLASS? WHO ARE YOU? tell me YOUR story- youre a kid arent you? I havent checked your profile. but you seem like an average dude lik me too. I have had a hard life; a fun life; its just life- im back on the way up- sick and tired of being poor sick and tired; like a burnt out roick stars return tour- back in the cockpit you know?
WHEW. !





X

No comments:

Post a Comment