Wednesday, September 14, 2016

GINA BURGESS THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS.

x
x
gina
x
https://www.facebook.com/GinaMBurgess?fref=ts
x
thx for the kind words
x
David Roach and I had been facebook friends for years. Individually, he is a nice guy. However his passions became erratic and disrespectful on my wall. After several requests for him to maintain respect and follow my rules and after several warnings, I felt I had no choice but to unfriend him. I may refriend him temporarily next month through November's general election so he's aware of my endorsements--which may or may not include him. I share this information to let everyone know that he too has made himself available and accessible to the general public and his would-be constituents. 
x
https://www.facebook.com/GinaMBurgess/posts/10210244104403867
x
https://www.facebook.com/GinaMBurgess/posts/10210244104403867?comment_id=10210257171610539&reply_comment_id=10210257309093976&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D
x
x
I'll be discussing County Council issues when I start giving endorsements next month. You will get to vote for 3 candidates from 6 contenders. The contenders are Republican Roy Buskirk, RepublicanRobert A. Armstrong, Republican Eric Tippmann, Democrat David Roach, Democrat Palermo Galindo, and Democrat Morrison Agen.

Roy Buskirk and Robert A. Armstrong are Republican incumbents. And as you can see, both make themselves accessible to the general public. Being an elected official and being my facebook friend is hard because I tend to hold these guys accountable for their actions/votes. I share that because I've competed against Roy Buskirk (2012) and Robert A. Armstrong (2012 and 2015) and both were formidable contenders that I have taken to task once or twice. And yet, these gentlemen maintain a facebook friendship so they can remain accessible. They understand the importance of accessibility. And if you have followed me long enough, you'll see that both are pretty responsive and should be commended as such.

In contrast, with the exception of Democrat David Roach, friend requests have been sent to all other contenders and all other contenders have failed to accept my friend request. As such, they fail to make themselves available to ALL of their constituents and they fail to make themselves accessible to the general public.

David Roach and I had been facebook friends for years. Individually, he is a nice guy. However his passions became erratic and disrespectful on my wall. After several requests for him to maintain respect and follow my rules and after several warnings, I felt I had no choice but to unfriend him. I may refriend him temporarily next month through November's general election so he's aware of my endorsements--which may or may not include him. I share this information to let everyone know that he too has made himself available and accessible to the general public and his would-be constituents.

Hoping this information makes your self-education on the County candidates a little easier. 
x

x
x
x
x

No comments:

Post a Comment