Thursday, November 17, 2016

SHARON TUCKER & DEMOCRATS NOV 8TH PARTY PARTY

x
x
x
yes. dont want to seem "Ghoulish" being so close past Halloween  
so councilwoman-
heres an interesting item for you to check out in OUR county govt-
every election past- there has been published to oline PDF- a summary and detail election report- listing precincts and vote totals. I know this because in 2015- there was some contestations (?) filed about voting totals in precincts- Joe renner and company discovered this. - and vreated a stir. THIS YEAR? zero zip nada- as of yesterday anyway- no 2015 election summary nor detail reports. HMMM- conspiracy? so as to make thins difficult for citizens to examine the results- the public? ? and make contestations more difficult- cant contest if its past the filing deadline ( DEAD-Line lol)
I already expressed my sympathies for Roy Buskirk; he was a good and honorable man and soldier and politician; I hope he taught you well in "the ways of the "force" ?
anyway- Ms Tucker/Sharon-
what of this curious anamoly? you know where to check it out-
oh- I needled MOE - mr Agen- about a comment that was made in fort wayne reader about "Clowns like Schrader and Roach"; I was pretty harsh- He told me to and i quote "F-ccc Off"-
I was like wuhh? ( larry Wilmore-lol)
and smiled; and like- thank you very much"my friend"-
anyway- Im sorry i was cruel perhaps- it wasnt personal ; just politics- so if you could please smooth things out? we may disagree; but My brother in law is one of his serious customers- lots of records; and im sure hes"likeable enough"( barry o'bama line).
I also needled mcNett; and Phyllis bush; and Jorge YORGE? YORGIE? like a russian name-lol about his post that left out "dont vote for roach"- hate to disappoint .
I congratulated Palemero Galindo- I made an issue about well- lets see your USA citizen ship papers- because of all the tricks the DEMS leaders do- maybe running a green card resident- is that legal? he said he was a citizen- i dont care- my best friends are latino; and my "business partner" female latino tax credit etc machine female friend is also.
and my best neighbors from 1968- whom ive known across the street all my life- so imnot down onLatinos- .
I joked with Palermo- about dude- you do a good job with the NBH meetings- but PLEASE! get some "kids" from Sweetwater- to PLEASE! do something about the sound quality- at the NBHmeetings- the podium speakers are rotten; and trying to understand the NBH prez's- - well- they need to have a wireless mike and fresh batteries- to pass around or get up to speak.- like at C-SPAN TV shows- book store lectures etc.-?
millennials- suigh. just shoot me.

I chatted briefly with Herb Hernandez- "buenos Noches Mi amigo- como esta?- he said- is that all the spanish you know ? I said- No- Dos cervezas por favor and fumar marijuana- and si- thats about it.- because i tagged one of Galindos post s with a spanish google translation- from english to spanish- humorously enough- i lookd at it two days later and there was a BURMESE MACHINE TRANSLATION AS WELL.- too badI didnt include an arabic; or Klingon one( yes- google translates Klingon);

I say "My dear close friend"Brian Stier" there- you know a stier is a big bull with its nuts cut off- he was spereading some bull- about me- so- well - i gave him the "evil eye".
And John Court- I razzed him about how he had to leave stjoe county before they busted him for petition falsification- oddly enough - the first time i ever met him; was at the election board- on superior st when they were there- and guess what? he was turinig in a stack of petitions. I may have asked him- are those real; or did you just get done fabricating those? he looked at me sheepishly - like who TF are you? i introduced myself ( back then)- thats when we met.

anyway- made the rounds talked to the media; told my dead voters joke; to the media; walked around the place one time- asked wheres tommy schrader( where's harvey dent lol)anybody seen him? anyone checked with green bay democrats? joked with kellyroberts the cute blonde news babe from wane dot com; just to rub it in-
I said-well-i drove by the motel; but i figured- well tommy cvan just hand the Uber driver a fist full of dollars and walk the rest of the way when the cash ran out.
I drove my moms car to the PARTY- as im a loser-pos lol.
the coffee was good THX!
one thing union dudes know how to do is brew good coffee.
I raxxed Jack Morris- about Tommy Schrader- ; and said too bad MOE didnt Go- Bc Morris spent a wad of cash and time on go with MOE.; and asked Jacxk if i could go up to the podium to make my victory speech-NOOOO! so i was already headed towards the door to get back home- My mom is old; so im her primary caregiver- she can get around OK; but you know?
Life is good. im a happy warrior for the cause.
36,973 votes- is a new ROACH RECORD.
theres an elction in 2018- so im going to cancel my voters registration in protest of TRUMP; but in time for 2018- and just CHILL; curse lik a sailor, smoke drink gamble frolick with the women( who all love me- except for inskeep and we all know what i think of her and a few others on my sht list)
and generally- relax and take it easy- well- till i get bored after x-mas- >
maybe ill ask the GOP if i can be the fill- in for december allen CC at large? like one or two meetings?  
but im done. I have the highest regards for you; a kind word goes a long way. sorry about the "snookie jokes"- that was george guido- tommy schrader- Jersey shore guidos etc- is all- all in good fun.
You like trains i hear? far out. Ive had my share- ill post mydads Ho layout- its gone in the winds by now; and ??Popp- did a good job at the RR shows peddling the rr off liquidating so to speak.
well THX- and thats a wrap- true stories from FW politics-
your "friend"
David.
ps- elect sharon tucker!
x
x
x

No comments:

Post a Comment